Affiliated Society and Junior classes can be found towards the end of the form.
Exhibitor Entry Fees and Notes
- Entry is free to paid up members or joint members of the society.
- Non-members fee of £1 per entry (No Maximum entry limit).
- A show car park and day pass will be issued to those with six or more entries.
Fees are payable on arrival to exhibit.
- To avoid waste of time and staging space, all exhibitors are requested to refer to the show regulations and schedule, and check they are entering the right class(s).
- Wherever possible exhibitors should notify the Show Secretary the day before the show if they are unable to compete, or wish to withdraw an entry.